Our side-by-side double stroller effortlessly adapts to life on the go with two young children. Ideal for getting around with your infant and toddle.
We have a trusty Live Stock System in place across our website, which lets you know in real-time whether or not an item is in stock, and when you can expect your goods to be shipped. You'll see this displayed on the product page and also at checkout in your order details.
If an item is in stock, it will be shipped the same day for next day delivery if ordered before 2 pm. If you order an in-stock item after 2 pm, it will be shipped the following working day.
We deliver free for all mainland UK orders over £50.00.
Mainland UK orders under £50.00 incur a £5 delivery fee, added at checkout.
The price for all other areas will be calculated automatically at checkout based on your address or postcode.
We also offer Saturday delivery at an extra cost of £12.00
DPD Follow My Parcel
With DPD Follow My Parcel, you’ll receive a one-hour delivery time slot, and can track where your package is in real time as your delivery driver makes his way to your address.
You’ll be able to:
- See the location of your driver in relation to your chosen delivery address
- See your position in the delivery queue
- See when your driver is only 15 minutes away
- Reschedule your delivery or opt to have your package delivered to a neighbour
- Display your parcel’s full tracking history
Stress Free Returns
Returning an Unwanted Item
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
Perhaps it doesn’t fit your requirements as expected, you’ve had a change of plans, or you’ve simply changed your mind.
We aim to make our returns process as easy as possible for our customers. All you need to do is:
- Make sure the product is unused, unopened and in the original packaging, with all seals, shrink-wrap, or labels still attached, and in a condition allowing us to sell the item on as new.
- Return the product, and proof of purchase, by recorded delivery within 14 days following the date of dispatch of the product to you. Remember to enclose your name, address, phone number or email, and your reason for returning the goods.
Our Little Angels payment plan for pushchairs is a popular choice with many of our customers. Simple and convenient, it provides an excellent way to split up the cost of more expensive purchases, helping you buy the very best for your baby without having to stretch to such a sizeable up-front fee to afford it.
How it works
- Send a quick message letting us know what product/products you're wanting to have on the plan.
- We'll send you a link to pay your 20% deposit.
- When your ready to make the next payment ask us for a new payment link for any amount you choose.
- There's no fixed payment dates we're as flexible as you need us to be, when your all paid up we'll deliver your goods free of charge on a day that suits.
Please note this option is not finance and you won't receive your goods until the balance on your account is paid in full.
Or for more information on the plan and our terms and conditions see here.
Our side-by-side double stroller effortlessly adapts to life on the go with two young children. Ideal for getting around with your infant and toddler, the Bugaboo Donkey 2 Duo fits through most doors and features large wheels for a comfortable stroll whatever the terrain. If you’re heading out with one child or your toddler wants to walk, it’s quick and easy to convert to a single stroller with extra storage. Getting out with two kids adds a completely new dimension to your routine and your day. Fortunately, the Bugaboo Donkey 2 Duo is the ideal solution for getting out and cruising around with a new-born and toddler in tow. While your new-born sleeps comfortably in the bassinet, your toddler can happily ride alongside them in the stroller seat. Don’t be fooled by the Bugaboo Donkey 2 Duo’s side-by-side seat and bassinet – it’s still narrow enough to manage a standard doorway and folds down in one-piece for stress-free storage and transportation. Effortlessly switch the position of the seats to suit their mood – facing you for extra contact or facing the world. When they’re both old enough to be in the seat, you can position them facing each other for even more fun and interaction.
Thanks to the front swivel wheels, tight turn radius and fully adjustable handlebar, the Bugaboo Donkey 2 is easy to push and manoeuvre with one hand. No terrain is too rough for these big foam-filled tires, which also makes going up onto and off the sidewalk smooth and seamless. It can even be converted to the two-wheel position for an easier ride through sand or snow
The Bugaboo Donkey 2’s big wheels ensures a smooth, bump free ride for your children, no matter the terrain – even when the stroller’s fully loaded or converted to a double stroller. Recline the seat for nap-times and position it upright when they want to see the world. The Bugaboo Donkey 2 Duo is ready to go from day one. Use the bassinet for your new-born while your toddler rides along in the seat and you can attach your new-born’s car seat with our click-and-go adapters. When your youngest is ready, you can transition to the seat position for both children.