Multi-Height Natural Wooden Highchair
We have a trusty Live Stock System in place across our website, which lets you know in real-time whether or not an item is in stock, and when you can expect your goods to be shipped. You'll see this displayed on the product page and also at checkout in your order details.
If an item is in stock, it will be shipped the same day for next day delivery if ordered before 2 pm. If you order an in-stock item after 2 pm, it will be shipped the following working day.
We deliver free for all mainland UK orders over £50.00.
Mainland UK orders under £50.00 incur a £5 delivery fee, added at checkout.
The price for all other areas will be calculated automatically at checkout based on your address or postcode.
We also offer Saturday delivery at an extra cost of £12.00
DPD Follow My Parcel
With DPD Follow My Parcel, you’ll receive a one-hour delivery time slot, and can track where your package is in real time as your delivery driver makes his way to your address.
You’ll be able to:
- See the location of your driver in relation to your chosen delivery address
- See your position in the delivery queue
- See when your driver is only 15 minutes away
- Reschedule your delivery or opt to have your package delivered to a neighbour
- Display your parcel’s full tracking history
Stress Free Returns
Returning an Unwanted Item
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
Perhaps it doesn’t fit your requirements as expected, you’ve had a change of plans, or you’ve simply changed your mind.
We aim to make our returns process as easy as possible for our customers. All you need to do is:
- Make sure the product is unused, unopened and in the original packaging, with all seals, shrink-wrap, or labels still attached, and in a condition allowing us to sell the item on as new.
- Return the product, and proof of purchase, by recorded delivery within 14 days following the date of dispatch of the product to you. Remember to enclose your name, address, phone number or email, and your reason for returning the goods.
The Multi-Height Highchair is a versatile and long-lasting highchair, converting to a junior chair as your child grows. The seat and footrest heights are easy to adjust to suit your child’s age and size, with 3 highchair positions and 11 junior chair positions.
The detachable tray allows the chair to be pulled close to the table so your baby can join in with family meals. Made from solid rubberwood, in a natural colour to complement your home.
Suitable from 6 months to 10 years. Converts to a junior chair. Features a detachable tray, safety harness, adjustable seat and adjustable footrest. The seat in highchair mode has 3 height positions and junior chair mode has 11 positions. Made with solid rubberwood.
6 months plus