Jané Baby Side Crib II + Bedding set
Thanks to the Baby Side co-sleeping cot you can be closer to your baby at night. Makes breastfeeding and sleeping easier. It is the safest, easiest and most convenient way of sharing the bed with your baby.
Choose how much you want to spend and how often with a Payment Plan
We have teamed up with Partial.ly to offer flexible payment plans. We despatch your goods once payment has been received in full. If you'd like to place your order using a payment plan, choose Partial.ly at checkout. Learn more here.
Click the button below to fire up our plan payments calculator.
Our trusty Live Stock System tells you the stock availability of the product. Orders placed before 2 pm are shipped the same day for next day delivery across mainland UK.
If you place your order after 2 pm, we’ll ship it the very next working day.
Stock is ordered with suppliers and available to buy. The available date given is based on supplier dates and we always aim to ship on time, sometimes we have unexpected delays but you will be kept informed.
Need an exact date?, contact us here.
We offer free delivery on all orders over £50.00 to mainland UK.
There is a £5.00 delivery charge for mainland UK orders under £50.00, which is added at checkout.
Saturday delivery is offered for an additional cost of £12.00
We also offer delivery outside of mainland UK, including to Europe and North America. Delivery costs for all other areas are calculated automatically at checkout.
Delivery To Europe
We ship to most countries in Europe, please be advised that you will be responsible for all import taxes and duties. When shipping to the EU this can range from 20-30% of the total cost of the order. Ordering from Europe has the benefit of VAT free shopping which should be taken in to account when calculating total cost. If you refuse to pay the customs duties any shipping and handling fees will be deducted from your refund when we receive the goods back.
If you choose to use our payment plan service, your items will be dispatched once the plan is paid in full. Our live delivery date system does not apply to items ordered by payment plan.
Stress Free Returns
Returning an Unwanted Item
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us..
Perhaps it doesn’t fit your requirements as expected, you’ve had a change of plans or you’ve simply changed your mind.
We aim to make our returns process as easy as possible for our customers. All you need to do is:
Make sure the product is unused, unopened and in the original packaging, with all seals, shrink-wrap or labels still attached, and in the condition you received, allowing us to sell the item on as new.
Return the product and proof of purchase, by recorded delivery within 14 days following the date the product was dispatched to you. Remember to enclose your name, address, phone number or email, and your reason for returning the goods.
If you wish to arrange a collection via our courier service, there is a flat collection fee of £15. Please contact us if you’d like to arrange this.
We cannot provide a refund once you have used the product.
If something goes wrong with your pram or pushchair
Most of our prams and pushchairs include a manufacturer’s warranty. This means that for the time period of the warranty, if something goes wrong you are entitled to request a repair.
All repairs are undertaken by the manufacturer, independent of Little Angels Prams, but we will facilitate all collections and repairs.
We will arrange for the manufacturer to collect your pram from your home within 5-7 days free of charge, or you can drop it off at our store if preferred, and we’ll arrange collection from there.
While we understand that being without your pram is inconvenient, we do not have any capacity to provide a pushchair or pram lending service. Little Angels Prams act only as a go-between, your warranty is with the brand who manufactures your pushchair.
We will, however, communicate with your pushchair manufacturer on your behalf to help ensure a smooth and efficient repair service.
Co-sleeping cot with Duvet and sheet set included.
Thanks to the Baby Side co-sleeping cot you can be closer to your baby at night. Makes breastfeeding and sleeping easier. It is the safest, easiest and most convenient way of sharing the bed with your baby. The telescopic legs and 6 height positions make it easy to fit onto any type of bed. Now you can sleep easy knowing that your baby can enjoy his own space.
Babyside can also be used as a standalone cot, by raising the side barrier. Thanks to the four independent wheels with brake, it is easy to move, and it folds up for easily for travel. The mattress of the Babyside cot is reclinable, so it can be set to the most comfortable position for the baby.
This latest model has even more safety: It incorporates new lateral protection barrier according to EN 1130:2019
Includes 4 Piece Coordinating Bedding and mattress. Which includes the duvet, duvet cover which can also be used separately as a blanket, fitted bottom sheet and cushion with cover. All removable and washable.
- Babyside II crib
- 4 Piece Bedding Set
- It fits onto any type of bed.
- Can be used as a co-sleeping cot so can be closer to your baby at night, making breastfeeding and sleeping easier
- Can also be used as a standalone cot, by raising the side barrier.
- New larger front and side windows for increased visibility to see baby.
- Design allows you to safely sleep close to your baby without having to share the same bed.
- Suitable from birth until the baby starts to sit up or push himself up with his arms, 0-10 kg (0-6 months approx.).
- Incorporates new lateral protection barrier according to EN 1130: 2019
- 4-piece bedding set included 100% cotton (1 x Fitted bottom sheet, 1 x Cushion with cover,1 x Duvet, and 1 x Duvet cover with a special design that envelops the mattress base, keeping it in place so preventing the quilt raising up and covering the baby's head). All removable and washable.
- Duvet cover can also be used separately as a coordinating top sheet, without the duvet.
- Mattress included: 49.5 x 82.5 cm.
- 6 height positions.
- Reclining mattress: You can simply tilt the crib to help with baby's congestion and reflux, helping baby to breathe better.
- Easy to manoeuvre using the 4 swivel wheels fitted with brakes.
- Simple and safe fastening system for attaching to parent’s bed.
- Fits all types of beds easily, even divans as the Jané's Babyside feet retract to allow the crib to move up close to the frame and mattress.
- Net windows for air circulation and better visibility to see the baby.
- Can be easily transported as it folds up in seconds.
- Conforms to BS EN 1130: 2019
- Bed / Mattress Size: 49.5 x 82.5 cm
- Unfolded: L 92 x W 67 x H 68-79 cm
- Folded: L 92 x W 67 x H 16 cm
- Weight: 10kg
L 92 x W 67 x H 68-79 cm
Cotton, Plastic, Metal,