Kinderkraft Aston – Tricycle
The ASTON tricycle is suitable for children aged from nine months to five years. The configuration options make it easy to adjust to the age and height of your child.
We are taking orders as usual and continue to dispatch all in stock items for next day delivery. However, please be advised that due to the current climate we're experiencing occasional delays with some out of stock items. This is beyond our control, but we'll do our best to minimise wait times and keep you fully updated about any potential delays.
Our trusty Live Stock System tells you if the item you’re currently viewing is in stock. Orders placed before 2 pm are shipped the same day for next day delivery across mainland UK.
If you place your order after 2 pm, we’ll ship it the very next working day.
Available in **** weeks
Stock is ordered with suppliers and available to buy. The available date given is based on supplier dates and we always aim to ship on time, sometimes we have unexpected delays but you will be kept informed.
Need an exact date?, contact us here.
We offer free delivery on all orders over £50.00 to mainland UK.
There is a £5.00 delivery charge for mainland UK orders under £50.00, which is added at checkout.
Saturday delivery is offered for an additional cost of £12.00
We also offer delivery outside of mainland UK, including to Europe and North America. Delivery costs for all other areas are calculated automatically at checkout.
If you choose to use our payment plan service, your items will be dispatched once the plan is paid in full. Our live delivery date system does not apply to items ordered by payment plan.
Stress Free Returns
Returning an Unwanted Item
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us..
Perhaps it doesn’t fit your requirements as expected, you’ve had a change of plans or you’ve simply changed your mind.
We aim to make our returns process as easy as possible for our customers. All you need to do is:
Make sure the product is unused, unopened and in the original packaging, with all seals, shrink-wrap or labels still attached, and in the condition you received, allowing us to sell the item on as new.
Return the product and proof of purchase, by recorded delivery within 14 days following the date the product was dispatched to you. Remember to enclose your name, address, phone number or email, and your reason for returning the goods.
If you wish to arrange a collection via our courier service, there is a flat collection fee of £15. Please contact us if you’d like to arrange this.
We cannot provide a refund once you have used the product.
If something goes wrong with your pram or pushchair
Most of our prams and pushchairs include a manufacturer’s warranty. This means that for the time period of the warranty, if something goes wrong you are entitled to request a repair.
All repairs are undertaken by the manufacturer, independent of Little Angels Prams, but we will facilitate all collections and repairs.
We will arrange for the manufacturer to collect your pram from your home within 5-7 days free of charge, or you can drop it off at our store if preferred, and we’ll arrange collection from there.
While we understand that being without your pram is inconvenient, we do not have any capacity to provide a pushchair or pram lending service. Little Angels Prams act only as a go-between, your warranty is with the brand who manufactures your pushchair.
We will, however, communicate with your pushchair manufacturer on your behalf to help ensure a smooth and efficient repair service.
The ASTON tricycle is suitable for children aged from nine months to five years. The configuration options make it easy to adjust to the age and height of your child. It features a mechanism linking the parent handlebar with the child's handlebar, which means you can have full control over the trike whenever needed. It's equipped with a foldable footrest and has the possibility of having the seat facing towards or away from the direction of travel, so it can also be used as a stroller.
- A five-point safety harness with shoulder pads and additional strap between the legs to prevent the child from falling out.
- A guard rail that's an additional protective element and can be completely removed, making it easier for older children to get in.
- Rear brakes that increase safety when stopped and when putting your child in or taking them out of the trike.
- A mechanism linking the parent handlebar with the child's handlebar, which means you can have full control over the trike whenever needed.
- The product is tested and approved in accordance with European safety standards EN 71-1.
- Large foldable hood that protects the child from the sun and wind. It's equipped with an additional viewing window so that the parent can keep a close eye on the child.
- Two positions of adjustment of the distance between the seat and pedals, allowing you to better position your child behind the handlebar.
- Adjustable parent handle enabling you to tailor it to your height. This ensures steering comfort and convenience. The handle is covered with EVA foam.
- The trike is multi-functional – it can also be used by older children (removable guard rail, hood, parent handle).
- The large, puncture-resistant EVA foam wheels with increased durability mean you don't have to worry about damaging them on walks.
- The free wheel function enables the child to pedal freely independently of the person guiding the tricycle.
- It's equipped with a foldable footrest and has the possibility of having the seat facing towards or away from the direction of travel, which means that it's a good alternative to a stroller.
Accessories included in the set
- Practical bag for your items, which attaches to the parent handlebar
- Cup holder for your favourite drink
- Spacious basket behind the seat for items you need on walks or for your child's toys
- Bell for your child
length: 92 cm
width: 50 cm
height: 115 cm
Weight: 9.5 kg
Ride on / Trike
9 months plus
10 Years on Completion of Paperwork
Grey Melange, Pink, Tourquoise,