Kinderkraft Aveo – Tricycle
The Kinderkraft AVEO tricycle is suitable for children from nine months to five years (3-in-1). It's equipped with EVA foam tyres with shock absorbers that don't require pumping. Another advantage of the AVEO tricycle is the swivel seat, which allows you to have your child facing backwards or forwards.
Choose how much you want to spend and how often with a Payment Plan
We have teamed up with Partial.ly to offer flexible payment plans. We despatch your goods once payment has been received in full. If you'd like to place your order using a payment plan, choose Partial.ly at checkout. Learn more here.
Click the button below to fire up our plan payments calculator.
We are taking orders as usual and continue to dispatch all in stock items for next day delivery. However, please be advised that due to the current climate we're experiencing occasional delays with some out of stock items. This is beyond our control, but we'll do our best to minimise wait times and keep you fully updated about any potential delays.
Our trusty Live Stock System tells you if the item you’re currently viewing is in stock. Orders placed before 2 pm are shipped the same day for next day delivery across mainland UK.
If you place your order after 2 pm, we’ll ship it the very next working day.
Available in **** weeks
Stock is ordered with suppliers and available to buy. The available date given is based on supplier dates and we always aim to ship on time, sometimes we have unexpected delays but you will be kept informed.
Need an exact date?, contact us here.
We offer free delivery on all orders over £50.00 to mainland UK.
There is a £5.00 delivery charge for mainland UK orders under £50.00, which is added at checkout.
Saturday delivery is offered for an additional cost of £12.00
We also offer delivery outside of mainland UK, including to Europe and North America. Delivery costs for all other areas are calculated automatically at checkout.
If you choose to use our payment plan service, your items will be dispatched once the plan is paid in full. Our live delivery date system does not apply to items ordered by payment plan.
Stress Free Returns
Returning an Unwanted Item
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us..
Perhaps it doesn’t fit your requirements as expected, you’ve had a change of plans or you’ve simply changed your mind.
We aim to make our returns process as easy as possible for our customers. All you need to do is:
Make sure the product is unused, unopened and in the original packaging, with all seals, shrink-wrap or labels still attached, and in the condition you received, allowing us to sell the item on as new.
Return the product and proof of purchase, by recorded delivery within 14 days following the date the product was dispatched to you. Remember to enclose your name, address, phone number or email, and your reason for returning the goods.
If you wish to arrange a collection via our courier service, there is a flat collection fee of £15. Please contact us if you’d like to arrange this.
We cannot provide a refund once you have used the product.
If something goes wrong with your pram or pushchair
Most of our prams and pushchairs include a manufacturer’s warranty. This means that for the time period of the warranty, if something goes wrong you are entitled to request a repair.
All repairs are undertaken by the manufacturer, independent of Little Angels Prams, but we will facilitate all collections and repairs.
We will arrange for the manufacturer to collect your pram from your home within 5-7 days free of charge, or you can drop it off at our store if preferred, and we’ll arrange collection from there.
While we understand that being without your pram is inconvenient, we do not have any capacity to provide a pushchair or pram lending service. Little Angels Prams act only as a go-between, your warranty is with the brand who manufactures your pushchair.
We will, however, communicate with your pushchair manufacturer on your behalf to help ensure a smooth and efficient repair service.
The Kinderkraft AVEO tricycle is suitable for children from nine months to five years (3-in-1). It's equipped with EVA foam tyres with shock absorbers that don't require pumping. Another advantage of the AVEO tricycle is the swivel seat, which allows you to have your child facing backwards or forwards. It grows with your child – the foldable frame and modular design allow you to easily transform the tricycle and adjust it to the child's age.
- "Free wheel" allowing the child to pedal independently, while the parent has full control (this function also protects the child's legs against impact).
- Adjustable, three-point safety harness with pads and a soft buckle cover that increases the child's comfort while riding.
- The soft bar, which can be opened, allows you to easily place your child in and out.
- Rubber handles ensure a firm grip thanks to their non-slip texture.
- The steel frame provides solid and durable design even during the craziest of rides.
- The product is tested and approved in accordance with European safety standards EN 71-1.
- Detachable backrest – it's high, wide, and made of breathable material to ensure comfort for your child.
- A large hood that can be folded out guarantees protection against the sun, rain and wind.
- Easy to keep clean – the backrest and seat material can be quickly removed and washed at 30°C.
- Space saving – the foldable tricycle frame makes transport and storage a breeze.
- Foldable footrest lets the feet rest after vigorous pedalling. They also provide support for toddlers who aren't yet able to use the pedalling function.
- The swivel seat allows the child to face backwards or forwards.
- The adjustable parent handlebar allows you to correct your child's manoeuvres.
- The design allows the product to be used from nine months to five years of age.
- The tricycle can also be used in stroller mode
- Thanks to the folding function, AVEO even fits into a small boot!
- Bag for small items – a practical place for money, keys or your phone.
- Cup holder – for the coffee you didn't get time to enjoy at home.
- Bell – your child can let everyone know that they're approaching.
- Handy baskets – a smaller one is at the front of the tricycle and can be used for the child's favourite drink or beloved teddy, while there's also a larger one at the back of the tricycle.
- Frame: steel
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Tyres: EVA foam
- Length: 112 cm overall, 76.5 cm from wheel to wheel
- Width : 49.5 cm
- Height: maximum to the top of the hood 108 cm
- Parent handle/handlebar height: 93 cm to 108 cm (three levels of adjustment)
- Wheel diameter: front 26 cm, rear 21 cm
- Handlebar: width 39 cm, height from the ground 57 cm
- Seat: 36 cm, front-back adjustment range – 2 cm, distance from seat to pedals – 36-38 cm
- Fold-out footrests: height from the ground 20 cm
- Removable backrest: height 50 cm, width 31 cm
- Bag on parent handlebar: length 27 cm, width 16cm
- Folded tricycle frame: length 72 cm, width 49.5 cm
Tricycle weight: 12.2 kg
Carton dimensions and weight: 72 x 41 x 34 (cm) / 14.9 kg
For children aged from nine months to five years
Ride on / Trike
9 months plus
10 Years on Completion of Paperwork
Grey, Pink, Blue,