Kinderkraft Enock 3 in 1 Highchair
Is there a high chair that can be used by your child for several years? Yes! ENOCK! This timeless piece of furniture is both a safe and practical high chair, as well as an ergonomic chair for older children.
We are taking orders as usual and continue to dispatch all in stock items for next day delivery. However, please be advised that due to the current climate we're experiencing occasional delays with some out of stock items. This is beyond our control, but we'll do our best to minimise wait times and keep you fully updated about any potential delays.
Our trusty Live Stock System tells you if the item you’re currently viewing is in stock. Orders placed before 2 pm are shipped the same day for next day delivery across mainland UK.
If you place your order after 2 pm, we’ll ship it the very next working day.
Available in **** weeks
Stock is ordered with suppliers and available to buy. The available date given is based on supplier dates and we always aim to ship on time, sometimes we have unexpected delays but you will be kept informed.
Need an exact date?, contact us here.
We offer free delivery on all orders over £50.00 to mainland UK.
There is a £5.00 delivery charge for mainland UK orders under £50.00, which is added at checkout.
Saturday delivery is offered for an additional cost of £12.00
We also offer delivery outside of mainland UK, including to Europe and North America. Delivery costs for all other areas are calculated automatically at checkout.
If you choose to use our payment plan service, your items will be dispatched once the plan is paid in full. Our live delivery date system does not apply to items ordered by payment plan.
Stress Free Returns
Returning an Unwanted Item
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us..
Perhaps it doesn’t fit your requirements as expected, you’ve had a change of plans or you’ve simply changed your mind.
We aim to make our returns process as easy as possible for our customers. All you need to do is:
Make sure the product is unused, unopened and in the original packaging, with all seals, shrink-wrap or labels still attached, and in the condition you received, allowing us to sell the item on as new.
Return the product and proof of purchase, by recorded delivery within 14 days following the date the product was dispatched to you. Remember to enclose your name, address, phone number or email, and your reason for returning the goods.
If you wish to arrange a collection via our courier service, there is a flat collection fee of £15. Please contact us if you’d like to arrange this.
We cannot provide a refund once you have used the product.
If something goes wrong with your pram or pushchair
Most of our prams and pushchairs include a manufacturer’s warranty. This means that for the time period of the warranty, if something goes wrong you are entitled to request a repair.
All repairs are undertaken by the manufacturer, independent of Little Angels Prams, but we will facilitate all collections and repairs.
We will arrange for the manufacturer to collect your pram from your home within 5-7 days free of charge, or you can drop it off at our store if preferred, and we’ll arrange collection from there.
While we understand that being without your pram is inconvenient, we do not have any capacity to provide a pushchair or pram lending service. Little Angels Prams act only as a go-between, your warranty is with the brand who manufactures your pushchair.
We will, however, communicate with your pushchair manufacturer on your behalf to help ensure a smooth and efficient repair service.
Is there a high chair that can be used by your child for several years? Yes! ENOCK! This timeless piece of furniture is both a safe and practical high chair, as well as an ergonomic chair for older children. How's this possible? The height of the seat and footrest are adjustable, which makes it easy to tailor the chair to the child's age. ENOCK is designed with your family in mind – it's a chair that'll visually suit the interior of your home, and can be used by your child as a seat for play time or as a desk chair. What's more, it can easily be adjusted to fit the table in your kitchen, dining area or living room. The profiled backrest leaves your child in the right position during meal times, and your child can enjoy meals with the adults.
- Three-point safety harness in the high chair, which can be easily removed when transforming the ENOCK into a chair foran older child.
- Guard rail for older children
- who want to join their parents at a high table
- The solid beechwood and plywood used in the high chair make it extremely durable. This means that it's stable and sturdy, and can be used for many years!
- The high chair meets EN 14988 (standards that determine high chair safety).
- Profiled backrest – your child will always be comfortable, irrespective of whether they're ten months or five years old
- The wide tray for young children will fit more than just plates and bowls. It's big enough to allow your child to draw or play with blocks.
- The seat is wide and deep, which means that even bigger and older children can sit in comfort.
- The high chair is easy to clean even after the most exciting dinner time. All you need to do is wipe it with a damp cloth, and then dry off with a paper towel.
- ENOCK is very well made, which means that the texture of the entire seat is smooth and pleasant to the touch.
- Multifunctional – the high chair can easily be transformed into a seat for an older child, and then for a kindergartener. ENOCK will last your child from the age of six months up to 10 years! Maximum high chair weight: 15 kg, and small chair: 35 kg (approximately 10 years old).
- The high chair backrest can be adjusted to five positions, allowing you to even better tailor ENOCK to your child. The “ feeding chair” backrest can be adjusted to two positions.
- The adjustable footrest (four positions for the high chair and three for the “feeding chair” option) increases comfort for your child irrespective of their age and height!
- The removable guard rail and safety harness allow you to adapt the chair to your child's age.
- The lightweight design makes it convenient for you to move the chair – you can easily take it out onto the terrace, or into your living room or kitchen.
- Timeless design – the chair will suit most interiors, irrespective of style. Scandinavian, minimalistic or classic: ENOCK willlook great inside your home
length: 79.5 cm
width : 49.5 cm
height: 49 cm
For children aged/weighing:
high chair: from approximately six to 36 months (up to 15 kg)
small chair: from 36 months to 10 years (up to 35 kg)
Dimensions and weight of the product (including packaging): 84x53x8cm/7,4kg.
6 months plus
Grey, White, Wood, White Wood, Grey Wood,