Kinderkraft Foam Puzzle Play Mat
A practical and comfortable foam mat made up of 30 puzzle pieces that can be assembled however you like (150 cm x 180 cm after all the elements are put together)
We are taking orders as usual and continue to dispatch all in stock items for next day delivery. However, please be advised that due to the current climate we're experiencing occasional delays with some out of stock items. This is beyond our control, but we'll do our best to minimise wait times and keep you fully updated about any potential delays.
Our trusty Live Stock System tells you if the item you’re currently viewing is in stock. Orders placed before 2 pm are shipped the same day for next day delivery across mainland UK.
If you place your order after 2 pm, we’ll ship it the very next working day.
Available in **** weeks
Stock is ordered with suppliers and available to buy. The available date given is based on supplier dates and we always aim to ship on time, sometimes we have unexpected delays but you will be kept informed.
Need an exact date?, contact us here.
We offer free delivery on all orders over £50.00 to mainland UK.
There is a £5.00 delivery charge for mainland UK orders under £50.00, which is added at checkout.
Saturday delivery is offered for an additional cost of £12.00
We also offer delivery outside of mainland UK, including to Europe and North America. Delivery costs for all other areas are calculated automatically at checkout.
If you choose to use our payment plan service, your items will be dispatched once the plan is paid in full. Our live delivery date system does not apply to items ordered by payment plan.
Stress Free Returns
Returning an Unwanted Item
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us..
Perhaps it doesn’t fit your requirements as expected, you’ve had a change of plans or you’ve simply changed your mind.
We aim to make our returns process as easy as possible for our customers. All you need to do is:
Make sure the product is unused, unopened and in the original packaging, with all seals, shrink-wrap or labels still attached, and in the condition you received, allowing us to sell the item on as new.
Return the product and proof of purchase, by recorded delivery within 14 days following the date the product was dispatched to you. Remember to enclose your name, address, phone number or email, and your reason for returning the goods.
If you wish to arrange a collection via our courier service, there is a flat collection fee of £15. Please contact us if you’d like to arrange this.
We cannot provide a refund once you have used the product.
If something goes wrong with your pram or pushchair
Most of our prams and pushchairs include a manufacturer’s warranty. This means that for the time period of the warranty, if something goes wrong you are entitled to request a repair.
All repairs are undertaken by the manufacturer, independent of Little Angels Prams, but we will facilitate all collections and repairs.
We will arrange for the manufacturer to collect your pram from your home within 5-7 days free of charge, or you can drop it off at our store if preferred, and we’ll arrange collection from there.
While we understand that being without your pram is inconvenient, we do not have any capacity to provide a pushchair or pram lending service. Little Angels Prams act only as a go-between, your warranty is with the brand who manufactures your pushchair.
We will, however, communicate with your pushchair manufacturer on your behalf to help ensure a smooth and efficient repair service.
A practical and comfortable foam mat made up of 30 puzzle pieces that can be assembled however you like (150 cm x 180 cm after all the elements are put together). It's designed for your child to play and lie on, as well as for them to take their first steps. The neutral, contrasting colours of the pieces are an ideal decorative element for your room. The mat is made of foam – it's safe and doesn't contain toxic substances, as confirmed by testing carried out by the independent INTERTEK laboratory. It's also easy to keep clean. The set includes a storage bag for the puzzle pieces.
- Contains no toxic substances – this is confirmed by testing carried out by the independent INTERTEK laboratory.
- It's made of soft and thick foam (1.2 cm), which acts as a great insulator on cold floors.
- Non-slip surface – this means your child won't slip when taking their first steps.
- It's great in all types of rooms – the versatile, toned colours make the LUNO mat perfect for all styles and interiors.
- Waterproof and easy to clean – if it gets dirty, just wipe it with a damp cloth.
- LUNO can be put together in different patterns and 3D shapes. You can easily adapt the mat to the size of your living room or child's bedroom.
- The LUNO multi-functional foam mat is ideal for your child to play, crawl and take their first steps.
- It can be put together in many different ways, and the neutral colours, simple design and non-slip structure of the puzzle pieces encourage your child to play and develop their imagination.
- The bag that comes in the set makes it easy to store and travel with the mat.
· Materials: foam
· Mat dimensions when assembled: 150 cm x 180 cm,
· Dimensions of the middle puzzle piece: 31.5 x 31.5 cm, thickness 1.2 cm
· Mat weight: 2 kg
For children aged: from 10 months
The product meets the requirements of the following safety standards: EN 71-1, EN 71-2 and EN 71-3.
Play Gyms & Mats
9 months plus
10 Years on Completion of Paperwork