Kinderkraft Spinstep 5 in 1 Tricycle
Enjoy spending time outdoors together with your child and discover the benefits that the SPINSTEP 5-in-1 tricycle can bring! This trike will grow with your child, and thanks to the modular frame, the disassembly of individual elements is a breeze
Choose how much you want to spend and how often with a Payment Plan
We have teamed up with Partial.ly to offer flexible payment plans. We despatch your goods once payment has been received in full. If you'd like to place your order using a payment plan, choose Partial.ly at checkout. Learn more here.
Click the button below to fire up our plan payments calculator.
We are taking orders as usual and continue to dispatch all in stock items for next day delivery. However, please be advised that due to the current climate we're experiencing occasional delays with some out of stock items. This is beyond our control, but we'll do our best to minimise wait times and keep you fully updated about any potential delays.
Our trusty Live Stock System tells you if the item you’re currently viewing is in stock. Orders placed before 2 pm are shipped the same day for next day delivery across mainland UK.
If you place your order after 2 pm, we’ll ship it the very next working day.
Available in **** weeks
Stock is ordered with suppliers and available to buy. The available date given is based on supplier dates and we always aim to ship on time, sometimes we have unexpected delays but you will be kept informed.
Need an exact date?, contact us here.
We offer free delivery on all orders over £50.00 to mainland UK.
There is a £5.00 delivery charge for mainland UK orders under £50.00, which is added at checkout.
Saturday delivery is offered for an additional cost of £12.00
We also offer delivery outside of mainland UK, including to Europe and North America. Delivery costs for all other areas are calculated automatically at checkout.
If you choose to use our payment plan service, your items will be dispatched once the plan is paid in full. Our live delivery date system does not apply to items ordered by payment plan.
Stress Free Returns
Returning an Unwanted Item
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us..
Perhaps it doesn’t fit your requirements as expected, you’ve had a change of plans or you’ve simply changed your mind.
We aim to make our returns process as easy as possible for our customers. All you need to do is:
Make sure the product is unused, unopened and in the original packaging, with all seals, shrink-wrap or labels still attached, and in the condition you received, allowing us to sell the item on as new.
Return the product and proof of purchase, by recorded delivery within 14 days following the date the product was dispatched to you. Remember to enclose your name, address, phone number or email, and your reason for returning the goods.
If you wish to arrange a collection via our courier service, there is a flat collection fee of £15. Please contact us if you’d like to arrange this.
We cannot provide a refund once you have used the product.
If something goes wrong with your pram or pushchair
Most of our prams and pushchairs include a manufacturer’s warranty. This means that for the time period of the warranty, if something goes wrong you are entitled to request a repair.
All repairs are undertaken by the manufacturer, independent of Little Angels Prams, but we will facilitate all collections and repairs.
We will arrange for the manufacturer to collect your pram from your home within 5-7 days free of charge, or you can drop it off at our store if preferred, and we’ll arrange collection from there.
While we understand that being without your pram is inconvenient, we do not have any capacity to provide a pushchair or pram lending service. Little Angels Prams act only as a go-between, your warranty is with the brand who manufactures your pushchair.
We will, however, communicate with your pushchair manufacturer on your behalf to help ensure a smooth and efficient repair service.
Enjoy spending time outdoors together with your child and discover the benefits that the SPINSTEP 5-in-1 tricycle can bring! This trike will grow with your child, and thanks to the modular frame, the disassembly of individual elements is a breeze. This allows you to easily adapt the trike to your child's increasing skills without using any tools. In addition, thanks to the deep, waterproof hood made of UPF50+ material, a drizzle or the hot sun won't pose an obstacle!
SPINSTEP can be used in five ways. As:
- an alternative to a stroller (the seat facing away from the direction of travel),
- a bike for young children (the seat facing towards the direction of travel),
- a bike for children aged 18-24 months (with the hood removed),
- a version with the guard rail and safety harness removed for older children (the parent can still have control using the handle),
- an independent bike for children who are ready to take the next step in their riding journey
Physical activity is extremely important for your child's health and development. By encouraging walks and bike riding, you help your little one develop good habits that have a beneficial effect on their health. Thanks to SPINSTEP, you can instil a love of exercise and active leisure in your child from a young age. The SPINSTEP 5-in-1 tricycle will add variety to your walks and make them unforgettable. The durable PU wheels are ideal for both the city and forest trails. They have good grip and are resistant to puncture, and the rear wheels feature ball bearings. SPINSTEP also has the free wheel function – when your child is still very young, you can disconnect the drive of the wheels so that your little one can learn to pedal without propelling the bike. You're the one who controls the speed and direction.
The trike features a 360° swivel seat that can face the parent or the direction of travel – your little one will feel more confident by starting out being able to see you. Thanks to the deep, adjustable hood made of waterproof UPF50+ material, your child won't be deterred by wind or light rain – just like in a stroller! The comfortable seat with a soft cover and high backrest means your child's back has good support while they discover the world around them. The tricycle features a three-point safety harness and guard rail that can be removed once your child is ready to ride on their own.
We know that brisk pedalling can be tiring for little legs, and that's why the SPINSTEP trike features a comfortable footrest that your child can easily rest their feet on. You as a parent will love the handle, which adjusts to three positions and is covered with soft foam that's pleasant to the touch. All you need to do is adjust the handle to adapt it to your height. SPINSTEP will last your child for years thanks to the durable steel frame and the option of adjusting the distance between the seat and the pedals. Even when your child gets older, you can easily adjust the bike to their height. The trike comes with handy accessories, such as the bag on the parent handle and two baskets for your child's items. And because it can be folded, you can take SPINSTEP with you on holidays or visits to the grandparents. SPINSTEP will turn every walk into a real adventure!
- The free wheel function, which enables your child to pedal without propelling the trike. You remain in full control over the speed!
- SPINSTEP is equipped with an adjustable three-point safety harness with pads. It not only improves safety, but also comfort during rides.
- The soft bar, which can be removed, allows you to easily put your child in and take them out. It features a central button that you can use to open the trike with one hand.
- The non-slip rubber handles enable a firm grip and allow your child to ride with greater confidence.
- The steel frame is solid and durable, so SPINSTEP will last you for years.
- The deep, adjustable hood is waterproof and is made of UPF50+ material. It protects your child from light rain, wind and sun.
- The rear wheels feature brakes that can be accessed easily by the parent.
- The foldable footrest lets the feet rest after vigorous pedalling. It also provides support for youngsters who aren't yet able to pedal on their own.
- The SPINSTEP 5-in-1 trike can be folded, making it easy to take on holidays, and you don't need any tools to change functions. The folding function means you can easily store the trike at home.
- The tricycle is easy to keep clean – the backrest and seat material can be quickly removed and wiped down with a damp sponge.
- The parent handle is finished with foam that's pleasant to the touch and ensures a firm grip. In addition, you can adjust it to three positions, meaning you can easily adapt it to your height.
- The additional accessories will make your walks easier. The two baskets (a large one at the rear, and a smaller one at the front) will fit all your child's items. The set also includes a bag that you can hang on the parent handle.
The seat swivels 360 degrees and lets your child ride facing towards or away from the parent. This means that SPINSTEP is suitable for children from approximately nine months and is a great alternative to a stroller.
The option of simple removal of individual elements without the need to use any tools makes it easy to adapt the trike to your child's skills.
SPINSTEP is designed for children from nine months all the way up to five years! It features a removable hood, guard rail, safety harness and parent handle.
Because you can adjust the distance between the seat and the handlebar, SPINSTEP is easy to adapt to your child's height. Kids grow very quickly, but this is not a problem with this trike!
The durable PU wheels ensure good grip – the trike is ideal for both asphalt and forest trails. SPINSTEP is suitable for walks on all sorts of terrain.
- Frame: steel
- Wheels: PU
- Handlebar handles: TPR – non-slip
- Cover: polyester
- Hood: polyester, UPF 50+, waterproof
Folded bike dimensions:
Length: 106 cm
Height: 103 cm
Width: 50.5 cm
Folded bike dimensions:
Length: 71.5 cm
Height: 56 cm
Width: 51 cm
Front: 24.5 cm
Rear: 21 cm
Height from the ground: 35 cm
Width: 17.5 cm
Depth: 14 cm
Distance between seat and basket (facing away from the direction of travel) 16 cm
Distance between seat and pedals (closer and further position): 26-28 cm
Distance between seat and footrest 17 cm
Adjustment of parent handle: three positions, 93 - 108 cm
Seat: width 32 cm, height 50 cm
Height of handlebar from the ground: 56 cm
Handlebar width: 40 cm
Height of the footrest from the ground: 16 cm
Weight: 10 kg
For children: from nine months to five years
Carton dimensions and weight: 71.5 x 41 x 31 cm/ 11.75 kg
Ride on / Trike
9 months plus
10 Years on Completion of Paperwork
Platinum Grey, Marvellous Pink, Pastel Green,