Kinderkraft Yummy Highchair
YUMMY is a stable, safe high chair for children from six months to three years old. It features an adjustable double tray, which is very easy to keep clean even when your child is learning to eat independently
We are taking orders as usual and continue to dispatch all in stock items for next day delivery. However, please be advised that due to the current climate we're experiencing occasional delays with some out of stock items. This is beyond our control, but we'll do our best to minimise wait times and keep you fully updated about any potential delays.
Our trusty Live Stock System tells you if the item you’re currently viewing is in stock. Orders placed before 2 pm are shipped the same day for next day delivery across mainland UK.
If you place your order after 2 pm, we’ll ship it the very next working day.
Available in **** weeks
Stock is ordered with suppliers and available to buy. The available date given is based on supplier dates and we always aim to ship on time, sometimes we have unexpected delays but you will be kept informed.
Need an exact date?, contact us here.
We offer free delivery on all orders over £50.00 to mainland UK.
There is a £5.00 delivery charge for mainland UK orders under £50.00, which is added at checkout.
Saturday delivery is offered for an additional cost of £12.00
We also offer delivery outside of mainland UK, including to Europe and North America. Delivery costs for all other areas are calculated automatically at checkout.
If you choose to use our payment plan service, your items will be dispatched once the plan is paid in full. Our live delivery date system does not apply to items ordered by payment plan.
Stress Free Returns
Returning an Unwanted Item
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us..
Perhaps it doesn’t fit your requirements as expected, you’ve had a change of plans or you’ve simply changed your mind.
We aim to make our returns process as easy as possible for our customers. All you need to do is:
Make sure the product is unused, unopened and in the original packaging, with all seals, shrink-wrap or labels still attached, and in the condition you received, allowing us to sell the item on as new.
Return the product and proof of purchase, by recorded delivery within 14 days following the date the product was dispatched to you. Remember to enclose your name, address, phone number or email, and your reason for returning the goods.
If you wish to arrange a collection via our courier service, there is a flat collection fee of £15. Please contact us if you’d like to arrange this.
We cannot provide a refund once you have used the product.
If something goes wrong with your pram or pushchair
Most of our prams and pushchairs include a manufacturer’s warranty. This means that for the time period of the warranty, if something goes wrong you are entitled to request a repair.
All repairs are undertaken by the manufacturer, independent of Little Angels Prams, but we will facilitate all collections and repairs.
We will arrange for the manufacturer to collect your pram from your home within 5-7 days free of charge, or you can drop it off at our store if preferred, and we’ll arrange collection from there.
While we understand that being without your pram is inconvenient, we do not have any capacity to provide a pushchair or pram lending service. Little Angels Prams act only as a go-between, your warranty is with the brand who manufactures your pushchair.
We will, however, communicate with your pushchair manufacturer on your behalf to help ensure a smooth and efficient repair service.
YUMMY is a stable, safe high chair for children from six months to three years old. It features an adjustable double tray, which is very easy to keep clean even when your child is learning to eat independently. The seat is made of a material with a washable coating that's nice to the touch. It also has a footrest, which can be adjusted to different heights. This makes it easier for the child to adopt the correct posture during meals. The YUMMY high chair is a foldable model – a godsend for parents who don't have much space in the kitchen.
- Backrest with reclining function that adjusts to three positions
- Easy to fold and store
- Adjustable and detachable tray with removable top
- Comfortable seat
- Cover made of eco-leather
- Stable legs with built-in, non-slip caps
- Wheels for easy transport
- Footrest that adjusts to three positions
- Five-point safety harness
Functionality and comfort
- Height adjustment – the high chair can be adjusted to seven different levels. It can be placed next to tables of different heights.
- Backrest – three-point backrest adjustment (also for the reclining position), so it can be used by young children (from six months of age).
- Adjustable footrest – ensures the child is comfortable while eating.
- Adjustable tray – allows you to easily put your child in the high chair and adjust the tray distance to one of three positions. Everything is easy to clean thanks to the additional double tray.
- Stability – the solid frame is made of light and durable aluminium.
- Strength – special non-slip caps have been placed on the front legs.
- Safety harness – the high chair has a five-point safety harness. It's very easy to fasten and unfasten. You can remove the harness and wash it.
- Quality guarantee – the high chair complies with the European safety standard EN 14988.
- Eco-leather cover – soft and pleasant to the touch. Durable material that's resistant to dirt and easy to keep clean.
- Quick folding – the high chair can be folded quickly and easily.
- Convenient handle – this is located at the back of the high chair and makes it much easier to carry
- Wheels – located in the rear legs of the high chair, they make it easy for you to move it around. In addition, they're covered with rubber, so they won't scratch your floor.
Materials: PP plastic, aluminium
Age: from six months to three years
6 months plus
Grey, Multi, Pink,