The stretchy is made from a luxurious 2 way stretch cotton, ensuring a snug and supportive fit.
We have a trusty Live Stock System in place across our website, which lets you know in real-time whether or not an item is in stock, and when you can expect your goods to be shipped. You'll see this displayed on the product page and also at checkout in your order details.
If an item is in stock, it will be shipped the same day for next day delivery if ordered before 2 pm. If you order an in-stock item after 2 pm, it will be shipped the following working day.
We deliver free for all mainland UK orders over £50.00.
Mainland UK orders under £50.00 incur a £5 delivery fee, added at checkout.
The price for all other areas will be calculated automatically at checkout based on your address or postcode.
We also offer Saturday delivery at an extra cost of £12.00
DPD Follow My Parcel
With DPD Follow My Parcel, you’ll receive a one-hour delivery time slot, and can track where your package is in real time as your delivery driver makes his way to your address.
You’ll be able to:
- See the location of your driver in relation to your chosen delivery address
- See your position in the delivery queue
- See when your driver is only 15 minutes away
- Reschedule your delivery or opt to have your package delivered to a neighbour
- Display your parcel’s full tracking history
Stress Free Returns
Returning an Unwanted Item
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
Perhaps it doesn’t fit your requirements as expected, you’ve had a change of plans, or you’ve simply changed your mind.
We aim to make our returns process as easy as possible for our customers. All you need to do is:
- Make sure the product is unused, unopened and in the original packaging, with all seals, shrink-wrap, or labels still attached, and in a condition allowing us to sell the item on as new.
- Return the product, and proof of purchase, by recorded delivery within 14 days following the date of dispatch of the product to you. Remember to enclose your name, address, phone number or email, and your reason for returning the goods.
The Lifft Stretchy Wrap enables you to keep your baby close and supported, in a natural, ergonomic position. Suitable from birth, so a great introductory sling before moving on to our Lifft Slings pouches.
The stretchy is made from a luxurious 2 way stretch cotton, ensuring a snug and supportive fit. All our slings are manufactured in Yorkshire, UK.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable from birth to 15kg (2.5kg/5.5lb to 15kg /33lb)
- Great for bonding with your baby by keeping them close to your body heat, heartbeat and reassuring voice.
- 2 way stretch for ultimate comfort, support and snug fit.
- Wrap evenly distributes weight and supports your infant in a natural ergonomic position.
- Easy to wrap around and pre-tie and then place baby in and out
- One size fits all
- Complies with CEN/TR 16512:2015
- 94% cotton, 6% elastane, Machine washable
- Made in the UK
Blue, Grey , Black , Green, Purple,