Snüz SnuzPod4 Bedside Crib
Where Sleep Begins Sleep well, feed easily and be closer to your baby with SnuzPod⁴ the UK's Best-selling Bedside Crib! Now even more breathable thanks to its innovative NEW ComfortAir system, with unique air-flow vents
Choose how much you want to spend and how often with a Payment Plan
We have teamed up with Partial.ly to offer flexible payment plans. We despatch your goods once payment has been received in full. If you'd like to place your order using a payment plan, choose Partial.ly at checkout. Learn more here.
Click the button below to fire up our plan payments calculator.
We are taking orders as usual and continue to dispatch all in stock items for next day delivery. However, please be advised that due to the current climate we're experiencing occasional delays with some out of stock items. This is beyond our control, but we'll do our best to minimise wait times and keep you fully updated about any potential delays.
Our trusty Live Stock System tells you if the item you’re currently viewing is in stock. Orders placed before 2 pm are shipped the same day for next day delivery across mainland UK.
If you place your order after 2 pm, we’ll ship it the very next working day.
Available in **** weeks
Stock is ordered with suppliers and available to buy. The available date given is based on supplier dates and we always aim to ship on time, sometimes we have unexpected delays but you will be kept informed.
Need an exact date?, contact us here.
We offer free delivery on all orders over £50.00 to mainland UK.
There is a £5.00 delivery charge for mainland UK orders under £50.00, which is added at checkout.
Saturday delivery is offered for an additional cost of £12.00
We also offer delivery outside of mainland UK, including to Europe and North America. Delivery costs for all other areas are calculated automatically at checkout.
If you choose to use our payment plan service, your items will be dispatched once the plan is paid in full. Our live delivery date system does not apply to items ordered by payment plan.
Stress Free Returns
Returning an Unwanted Item
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us..
Perhaps it doesn’t fit your requirements as expected, you’ve had a change of plans or you’ve simply changed your mind.
We aim to make our returns process as easy as possible for our customers. All you need to do is:
Make sure the product is unused, unopened and in the original packaging, with all seals, shrink-wrap or labels still attached, and in the condition you received, allowing us to sell the item on as new.
Return the product and proof of purchase, by recorded delivery within 14 days following the date the product was dispatched to you. Remember to enclose your name, address, phone number or email, and your reason for returning the goods.
If you wish to arrange a collection via our courier service, there is a flat collection fee of £15. Please contact us if you’d like to arrange this.
We cannot provide a refund once you have used the product.
If something goes wrong with your pram or pushchair
Most of our prams and pushchairs include a manufacturer’s warranty. This means that for the time period of the warranty, if something goes wrong you are entitled to request a repair.
All repairs are undertaken by the manufacturer, independent of Little Angels Prams, but we will facilitate all collections and repairs.
We will arrange for the manufacturer to collect your pram from your home within 5-7 days free of charge, or you can drop it off at our store if preferred, and we’ll arrange collection from there.
While we understand that being without your pram is inconvenient, we do not have any capacity to provide a pushchair or pram lending service. Little Angels Prams act only as a go-between, your warranty is with the brand who manufactures your pushchair.
We will, however, communicate with your pushchair manufacturer on your behalf to help ensure a smooth and efficient repair service.
Where Sleep Begins
Sleep well, feed easily and be closer to your baby with SnuzPod⁴ the UK's Best-selling Bedside Crib! Now even more breathable thanks to its innovative NEW ComfortAir system, with unique air-flow vents, machine washable mesh liner, and improved base ventilation, helping to regulate your baby's temperature for a good night’s sleep. SnuzPod⁴ also boasts a lightweight removable bassinet and new breathable mattress with a 3D mesh cover for all-round better support.
Comfort Meets Cool
SnuzPod4 helps regulate your baby's temperature with its innovative ComfortAir system. A combination of unique air-flow vents, air-permeable mesh liner, and base ventilation designed to increase airflow and breathability for a great night’s sleep, all around. SnuzPod4 packs comfort, breathability, and safety all in one expertly designed crib that will see your baby going from awake, to zzz in no time.
Held to a Higher Standard
Safety tested to the latest Bedside Crib Standard, SnuzPod4 is a sturdy, dependable alternative to other cribs on the market. Allowing you to soothe your little one night and day, safe and sound. Now fitting more beds than any other bedside crib, SnuzPod4 is crafted with care to ensure only the best experience for parent and baby
- Suitable from birth to approximately 6 months
- SnuzPod⁴ crib complies with BS EN 1130:2019
- Made using quality sustainably sourced Beech solid wood and plywood
- The SnuzPod is designed to fit divan, ottoman and framed bed bases. Suitable for bedside use where the top surface of the adult mattress is level with the top of the zip down wall of the SnuzPod⁴, up to a maximum height of 73cm from the floor.
- Included: Bed straps (fits divan, ottoman and framed beds)
- Included: Breathable mattress certified and the perfect fit for SnuzPod⁴ (40 x 75.5 x 3cm).
- Complies with BS EN 16890:2017.
- ComfortAir mesh liner has been tested to BS 4578 for breathability and air-flow
- External size: L100 x 49 x H95 (maximum height)
- Product weight: 11.5kg
- Requires self-assembly
- Images are for guidance only
- Mattress cover can be washed according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- A waterproof mattress protector must be used.
- Removable fabric bag can be hand washed
- ComfortAir liner can be washed according to manufacturer’s instructions
- WARNING: Stop using the product as soon as the child can sit, kneel, or pull itself up. This product is only suitable for a child who cannot sit up unaided.
- WARNING: The product shall not be used before reading the instructions for use.
- Maximum recommended weight of child is 9KG (20lbs).
- Mattress included is not suitable for use with a sensor pad.
- When using a mattress with SnuzPod4, ensure that the internal dimensions of your furniture are no greater than: 420mm width x 775mm length. The maximum gap between the mattress and the sides and ends should not exceed 20mm.
- Fits divan and framed beds
- SnuzPod⁴ crib complies with BS EN 1130:2019
Also available as a bundle with a storage pocket, mattress protector, twin pack of sheets and a sleep aid, Click Here
Bed Side Sleeper
L100 x W49 x H95
Dove, Dusk, White, Natural, Urban, Rose White, Navy, Slate,