UPF 50+ UV protection for your baby when you are out and about in the sun
We have a trusty Live Stock System in place across our website, which lets you know in real-time whether or not an item is in stock, and when you can expect your goods to be shipped. You'll see this displayed on the product page and also at checkout in your order details.
If an item is in stock, it will be shipped the same day for next day delivery if ordered before 2 pm. If you order an in-stock item after 2 pm, it will be shipped the following working day.
We deliver free for all mainland UK orders over £50.00.
Mainland UK orders under £50.00 incur a £5 delivery fee, added at checkout.
The price for all other areas will be calculated automatically at checkout based on your address or postcode.
We also offer Saturday delivery at an extra cost of £12.00
DPD Follow My Parcel
With DPD Follow My Parcel, you’ll receive a one-hour delivery time slot, and can track where your package is in real time as your delivery driver makes his way to your address.
You’ll be able to:
- See the location of your driver in relation to your chosen delivery address
- See your position in the delivery queue
- See when your driver is only 15 minutes away
- Reschedule your delivery or opt to have your package delivered to a neighbour
- Display your parcel’s full tracking history
Stress Free Returns
Returning an Unwanted Item
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
Perhaps it doesn’t fit your requirements as expected, you’ve had a change of plans, or you’ve simply changed your mind.
We aim to make our returns process as easy as possible for our customers. All you need to do is:
- Make sure the product is unused, unopened and in the original packaging, with all seals, shrink-wrap, or labels still attached, and in a condition allowing us to sell the item on as new.
- Return the product, and proof of purchase, by recorded delivery within 14 days following the date of dispatch of the product to you. Remember to enclose your name, address, phone number or email, and your reason for returning the goods.
The Shade Me Baby Sun Shade is a pram sun shade that fits almost every size, style and direction of pram with an existing hood. It also fits removable car seats and bassinets and carry cots.
The ingenious curved shape and elasticated straps mean that the Shade Me Baby Sun Shade is extremely adaptable, and doesn't require the handles of the pram. This allows it to be fitted to rear facing prams, as well as forward facing ones. To our knowledge the Baby Sun Shade is the only shade currently on the market that can do this.
The fabric is tested to AS/NZS4399, the Australian and World standard for UV fabrics. It achieves a 50+, which is the highest rating possible.
The flexible wire allows the shade to be rolled up into the integral pocket on the top for easy storage.
The Baby Sun Shade is 100% BPA free and meets all UK and EU safety standards.
Shade Me Ltd is owned by the directors of KoolSun and SunProof, two established experts in the field of Sun Protection. By establishing the Shade Me brand they have used their expertise to develop a universal pram shade that will fit any pram, pushchair, carrycot or car seat with an existing hood. The Shade Me Baby Sun Shade is the first of many sun protection products that will soon be sold under the Shade Me brand.